Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Turning Darkness into His Light - Tehillim Therapy #57© July 4, 2011

(c) July 4, 2011

I plea to be spared more distress

as those who steal

have no shame to lie

as the magnitude of the pain they cause is not comprehended

and the damages are ignored

the twisting of my days

the destroying of my nights

all for their personal gain, no matter the crime,

because of their assumed status, their costume.


Favor me, O L-rd.

Eradicate evil and all its pain.

Replace it with good

in the merit of those who serve You not for themselves

but for the betterment of Klal Yisrael

for truth

seeking justice and peace

with kindness and love.


Comfort me who suffers and only believes in Your ways of Derech Eretz

as lived by the Matriarchs and Patriarchs,

our role models,

for the good of the world You created and saw it was good.


Have mercy, O L-rd.

Disconnect me from the horrors of evil men

who only believe in themselves

choosing untruths above your basic laws

no matter who they harm.

Their tongues are so crooked , a shell for their crimes.

Protect me from their victimizations and the silence of the masses

who do not risk getting involved

thus compounding the crime,

thus bowing to please the unjust.


My soul and heart seek the comfort of Mother Rachel

to whom You promised her tears to be rewarded.

Too long, I am suffocating by the abuse of the crooked,

the lack of involvement and appeasement of the masses.

I am crying sleepless in the night, blurry eyed in the dawn,

tired during the day, a victim of the takers and their untruths,

the time it takes to rectify, losing my youth, my health and pleasant innocence.

but my heart is steadfast and believes in Your kindness,

and that truth will prevail;

Let it be soon.


Let my enemies be eradicated, ensnared in their own traps.

Let my anguish be replaced with the rest of my years

in the embrace of the good You created and blessed,

harvesting for Your will that will bring Your people back to Gan Eden



No comments:

Post a Comment